Skip to Content

Red Cross asked to help Pine Island fire victims

PINE ISLAND, Minn. (KTTC) –  Grease on a stove is being blamed for a kitchen fire in Pine Island.

Firefighters were called to a home on the 200 block of 8th Street Southwest around 7 p.m. Tuesday.
When they arrived on scene, heavy smoke was coming from the house. A fire was found in the kitchen and extinguished within ten minutes of arrival.

The upstairs of the home had smoke damage.

Crews remained on the scene for about two hours.

The Red Cross was asked to help the family.

Author Profile Photo

KTTC

Skip to content