Skip to Content

Firefighters respond to gas leak at Rochester Hy-Vee

Remaining Ad Time Ad - 00:00

ROCHESTER, Minn. (KTTC) -- Rochester firefighters responded to a gas leak Thursday night at a Hy-Vee Store on West Circle Drive.

The call came in around 11:45 p.m.

According to Rochester Fire, an employee broke a gas line to an overhead heater in a back storage area.

Employees and customers had to be evacuated.

One employee was checked out by Mayo Ambulance for exposure to the gas.

Stevan Stojanovic

Stevan Stojanovic

Skip to content