ROCHESTER, Minn. (KTTC) -- A Rochester woman was arrested on charges related to the Jan. 6 riot at the United States Capitol.
39 year old Victoria C. White is charged with:
- Knowingly Entering or Remaining in any Restricted Building or Grounds Without Lawful Authority
- Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds
- Violent Entry and Disorderly Conduct on Capitol Grounds
- Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building
- Impeding or Attempting to Impede Law Enforcement Officers Performing Official Duties
- Obstruction of Justice/Congress
According to a tweet from the FBI Minneapolis, White was arrested by FBI agents on Thursday morning. She had her first court appearance at 1:40 p.m. Thursday and will appear again on April 15 at 1:00 p.m. via video conference.
Charging documents can be found here.