ST. PAUL, Minn. (KTTC) – Governor Tim Walz and Lieutenant Governor Peggy Flanagan are finalizing key staff positions that will help with policy and communications for their administration.
The announcement came in a news release Tuesday night.
- Chris Schmitter, Chief of Staff
- Hue Nguyen, Deputy Chief of Staff for Policy and Legislative Affairs
- Krista Broton, Policy Director
- Kristin Beckmann, Deputy Chief of Staff for Communications and Scheduling
- Kayla Castañeda, Communications Director
- Teddy Tschann, Press Secretary
- Karl C. Procaccini, General Counsel and Deputy Chief of Staff
- Patrick Ness, Senior Advisor to the Lieutenant Governor
- Andrew Olson, Assistant Chief of Staff for Appointments
- Amanda Simpson, Chief Operations Officer
Schmitter is originally from Rochester and previously served as Deputy Chief of Staff and Legislative Director for Governor Walz during his time in Congress.
Other recent hires include:
- Hannah Flom, Digital Director
- Jessica Oaxaca, Communications Advisor
- Emily Parks, Deputy General Counsel
- Emily Lefholz, Policy Advisor
- Cassandra Moore, Policy Advisor
- Suzanne Sobotka, Policy Advisor
- Aara Johnson, Policy Advisor
- Emmet Hedin, Policy Aide